Join us for First Thursdays in Jamaica Plain, with a great program planned for Thursday, August 2.
As every Thursday this summer, our grounds will host the hugely popular Thursday Farmers Market with Stillman’s Farm, Buckle Farm, and Pen & Pepper Farm, as well as two food trucks Bon Me and BBQsmith.
Additionally, this Thursday will bring:
- Stonyfield Farm with a wonderful array of yogurt products including smoothies - and free tastings!
- A variety of local craftspeople selling their wares
- Lively music with Rick Berlin and the Nickle and Dime Band (www.rickberlin.com)
- The Farmers Market Used Book Sale. The Friends of the J.P. Branch Library will be selling books, DVDs and tote bags with proceeds supporting the J.P. Branch Libary.
- And of course, the Loring-Greenough House Table, with information on the House, rentals, membership, and fun opportunities for volunteering.